Are you looking for a perfect mix of relaxed and energizing tunes to play during your yoga session? As a teacher, and now also for my personal practice, I use a combination of instrumental yogi music and surfy tunes to create a chill vibe in class.
The other day, one of my students asked me to share the music I use during our Vinyasa Flow class. So here it is!
Creating a perfect playlist takes some time. Depending on your class, your energy level and mood, your taste in music will definitely change over time. Check out my first yoga playlist here. It has some more focus on singer/songwriters such as Xavier Rudd and Ben Howard.
This new playlist has less vocal, and more instrumental sounds. According to my students, they find it better to focus on my instructions. Lyrics can be quite distracting.
Let me know what you think! Do you have a yoga playlist of your own?
- In Sunlight – Tina Malia (5:34)
- Helios – Halving the Compass (5:27)
- DJ Drez – Floating Sweetness (5:32)
- Tycho – Dye (5:14)
- Nitin Sawhney – Homelands (5:55)
- Lorde – Team (3:21)
- Sia – Eye of the Needle (4:10)
- Wah! – Govinda Gopala (7:51)
- TJ Rehmi – You are We Am I (5:18)
- Wah! – Jai Ma (8:29)
- Earthrise Sound System – Rama (6:41)
- Eccodek – In My Tribe (5:12)
- Desert Dwellers – The Dub Sutras (7:03)
- Tycho – Elegy (4:25)
- Zenith – Beny Wertheimer (11:32) Savasana
Listen to it here:[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=videoseries?list=PLRllaLjSSCWOhiZVf3M3J73xqpwpuB4eQ&w=560&h=315]